Car number 60 has started 352 races and has 1 win, 0 poles, 17 top 5s, 76 top 10s, and 147 DNFs in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- Chevrolet: 143 races
- Ford: 113 races
- Plymouth: 42 races
- Toyota: 21 races
- Dodge: 15 races
- Pontiac: 14 races
- Mercury: 12 races
- Oldsmobile: 8 races
- Hudson: 4 races
- Buick: 3 races
- Cadillac: 1 race
- Lincoln: 1 race
- Doug Cooper has the most starts in #60 with 52 from 1964-1966.
- Geoff Bodine drove the #60 for the entire 1999 season, but after his terrible crash in the Truck Series at Daytona, he would be sidelined for the first half of the 2000 season.
In his absence, Ted Musgrave (5 starts), Rich Bickle (3 starts), Dick Trickle (4 starts), and Joe Bessey (1 start) all made starts in the #60. Bodine returned to qualify for 12 of the last 14 races in 2000. Bodine drove car #60 a total of 46 times.
- Tom Cox drove the #60 car in all of his 32 starts during his campaign to become the 1962 Grand National (Sprint Cup) Series Rookie of the Year. He started a total of 44 races in his career.
- Bill Rexford started 10 of his 36 career races in #60. In 1950, he drove #60 to victory lane at Canfield Speedway in Ohio. This would be his only career win, and propelled him to become the 1950 Grand National Champion, only the second champion in NASCAR’s top series.
- Gene Haas founded Haas CNC Racing in 2002 fielding car #60 in 4 races with Jack Sprague behind the wheel. In 2003 Brian Vickers would make 1 start and David Green made 2 starts. In 2003 Jason Leffler made 1 start in #60.
Haas eventually dissolved his team to form Stewart-Haas racing, but honored his original #60 with a throwback scheme on Kurt Busch’s #41 at Darlington in 2015.
- From 2006-2008 Boris Said fielded the #60 with help from Roush Racing. He made a total of 9 starts in the number, mostly at road courses and super speedways.
- In 2011 Germain Racing fielded the number 60 with Mike Skinner for 15 races, Landon Cassill for 3 races, and 1 race each for Dave Blaney and Todd Bodine.
- In the NASCAR XFINITY Series the #60 has been a long-time entry from Roush Racing.
Martin famously made this blunder while leading a race.
- Other notable name in #60
- Jim Paschal, 18 starts
- Jackie Rogers, 18 starts
- Maynard Troyer, 14 starts
- Joe Mihalic, 10 starts
- Mike Wallace, 3 starts
- Phil Parsons, 1 start
- Buddy Baker, 1 start
- Troy Funk, 1 start
- Ed Berrier, 1 start