Car number has started 298 races and has 0 wins, 2 poles, 12 top 5s, 43 top 10s, and 141 DNFs in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- David Ray Boggs made 27 starts between 1971 & 1972.
- In 1989 Hut Stricklin made 27 starts and finished 2nd in the Rookie standings driving the Heinz Ketchup #57 Pontiac. The number references The Heinz Company slogan of “57 varieties” which actually means nothing, it’s just an arbitrary number used for marketing purposes. Heinz also has it’s 57 Sauce which is delicious, in case you were wondering.
- Jimmy Spencer would replace Stricklin for the 1990 season making 26 starts. In 1988, prior to Stricklin, Morgan Shepard would make 7 starts for the team driving a Buick.
- From 1992-1994 Bob Schacht would make a total of 6 starts in #57.
- In 2000 Bobby Hamilton Jr. made his very first Cup start driving a #57 car owned by his dad.
- From 2001-2003, Team CLR fielded the #57 for Brett Bodine, Kevin Lepage, Stuart Kirby, and of course Derrike Cope for a grand total of 5 races.
- In the XFINITY Series, From 1999-2003 Jason Keller drove the #57 car to 9 wins and was constantly a threat for the championship, finishing runner up to Greg Biffle in 2002.
- Though he has never actually started the number in Cup, Norm Benning must be recognized. Norm owns his own race team and trys to field the #57 in a few races each year. Norm has not actually started a Cup race since he drove the #63 in 1993. However, Norm is now a regular in the Truck series, often driving #57, and he turned a few heads in 2013 when he dramatically raced his way into the show during last chance qualifying at the inaugural race at Eldora.
- Other notable names in #57:
- Speedy Thompson, 3 races
- Neil Castles, 1 race
- Charlie Glotzbach, 1 race
- Wendell Scott, 1 race
- Joe Weatherly, 1 race